Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scooooooooooooooooooore!!

My local bead store is closing. Today I went for the second time to take advantage of their closing sale.


Last time I got lots of beautiful beads and clasps and all kinds of wonderful goodies.

Today I scored on about 15 back issue magazine, mostly Art Jewelry which is one of my favorites and a few wiring and stringing magazines. I'm going to have so much fun going through all of them and soaking up the information inside!!

I also picked up a couple of their storage/bead tables for my studio. I'm lucky enough to be expanding in to another room in our home in the near future so these will be perfect for my new space.






Ginger inspecting the new magazines.




Shasta lending Ginger a hand inspecting!



Kristi
DreamSome.Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Dang! That's one lucky haul. You're set up in reading for a good while now. Enjoy. And the tables must be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete