Thursday, April 21, 2011

Last Chance to Enter

Today is drawing day, last chance to enter to win a pair of Earrings or Compnents made by me to celebrate my 100th Etsy Sale (now at 101!).

I've decided these earrings that I made for a recent Love My Art Jewelry chellenge are to be given away if the winner decides to choose them.


Lots of ways to enter, leave a comment (be sure to leave a way to contact you if you win), Blog, FB, Twitter about it or make a purchase in either my Etsy Shop or Artfire.

I'll choose a winner tonight when I get home from work about 5pm (pacific)

Kristi
http://dreamsome.etsy.com/
http://www.artfire.com/users/KristiBowmanDesign

15 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi, wow these earring are stunning, whomever wins them will be very lucky it would be cool if it was me ttfn L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Posted on my facebook, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember these lovely earrings from your LMAJ post!!! I would be so happy to win them!!!!
    Congratulations on your 100th sale on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYTHING you make is AMAZING, Kristi, be it your jewelry or your lovely findings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your etsy sales! I love those earrings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your sales! That is great. Beautiful earrings - I would love to win them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors, textures, EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, they are lovely! And congratulations on you 101 sale on Etsy.
    I just opened my own Etsy shop, so let's see how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great pair of earrings!

    Cheers,

    Tonya
    www.wholelottawhimsy.com
    www.tonyadavidson.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I saw this on my sister Janet's FB page.

    You make beautiful things and I would love to own your sweet earrings.

    Thanks,

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. me! me! pick meeeeeeeee!!! :) Those are so pretty! Congrats on your 100th sale!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are gorgeous and I have the perfect outfit to wear them with.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete