Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BTW Sept 14 11

For Bead Table Wednesday I'm going to share some of my newest beads. The other major thing I've got going on is my Bead Soup and I can't show you that! The reveal is on Saturday the 17th, not far away.

I'll start with these amazing Raku Beads from Wonderous Strange Designs






Next I have 2 sets of Clay beads from Bohoulley Beads through the Beads of Clay shop.



Some of you may recognize the purple beads above because the day I received them I paired them with the amazing Lampwork Headpins from Raida and made this pair of earrings that are listed in my Etsy Shop.



http://www.etsy.com/listing/81523394/handmade-lavender-ceramic-and-lampwork


Below are the 2 sets of Lampwork Headpins from Raida of HavanaBeads.


Below are a pair of Raindrop Headpins, this is the second set of these I've purchased...gorgeous!


That's all for now, be sure to check out the other BTW artists on Flickr.

Kristi

5 comments:

  1. When I saw the leaves on Flickr, I thought that you had made them. They and the lampwork headpins a so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, I'm loving what's on your table. Have a great Wednesday!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those lampwork headpins! So many designing possibilities! Your earrings made with them are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, Love what's on your table. I also love your choice of background for your photos, great! Cheers!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete