Friday, December 9, 2011

Artists Helping Artists Silent Auction PART 2

This Auction is CLOSED
Thank you!


A wonderful friend of mine, and fellow Pacific Northwesterner
 Janet of Pink Poppy Studio
has graciously given these beautiful earrings to me for Auction.

Let's start the bidding at $20
Leave a comment with the amount you would like to bid.
Click HERE to see my original Auction post for detailed instructions.


These earrings are made with Turquoise Magnesite and some of my Bronze Compnents.

Thank you Janet for generously donating another item to our auction.
and thank you all who bid to make our auctions a success.

You can also find Janet on FaceBook

And please visit all the other participants to this Auction and show them some love!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Miss K! I am honored to be able to help! I would be overjoyed if anyone bids on my earrings, even if it isn't for the starting bid of $30. I will be happy to send them to the highest bidder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Miss K! I am honored to be able to help! I would be overjoyed if anyone bids on my earrings, even if it isn't for the starting bid of $30. I will be happy to send them to the highest bidder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelleyjames@comcast.net will bid $32.50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Patty & Kelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your winning bid & for your help, Kelley!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete