Thursday, August 8, 2013

Wonky Bead Blog Hop

This is it!! I've been thinking about it for a week or so and decided to jump in!!
I'm having so much fun creating these big Wonky Polymer Clay Beads.
I've even created some new color combinations just for the hop!
SOLD OUT!
Check back after the weekend I hope to have at least a few more sets available.




Fuschia
 The above grouping I'm calling Fuschia, which also includes Purple/Lavender and Ivory/Bone


Red
 Red, includes Red, Black, Turquoise and Ivory/Bone.


Magenta
Magenta, includes Magenta, Turquoise, Gray and Ivory/Bone and a few also have Antique Gold.

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

How to participate!

All of the above bead sets are all listed at 50% off for those who want to participate in the Blog Hop.
Choose your favorite color, create a piece of jewelry and share your creation on Reveal Day!
Please don't purchase these at the discounted price unless you plan to participate.
If you don't have a blog an active Facebook page will work.
I'll put up a Linky tool for you to link to and share FB posts on my blog on Reveal day.

Purchase whichever color color combination you want,

★·.·´¯`·.·★ 1 strand per participant please ★·.·´¯`·.·★
If you'd like another strand let me know and we can arrange it outside of this hop.

You buy the color way you want and
  I will randomly choose the strand you will receive,
 if I tried to do that I'd end up pulling my hair out!!

The caption under each picture is a link to that listing.

The reveal date will be
Monday Sept 16th.

Please comment and give me your blog or facebook information.
Share as much as you like, I'd love to get all 15 sets participating.
If there is a demand for more I can make more on pre-order and get mailed out within a couple of days.

If you have any questions please ask,
I always feel like I miss something really important when I do these hops.
There is no entering to win so it seems pretty straight forward.

Kristi

21 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I chose the Magenta grouping. Thanks for the opportunity, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I just purchased the Fuschia set. I'll have to be organised, hope the post to Australia is nice and fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Kristi, I've gone with the Fuschia colourway, such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the Fuschia, it was a last minute addition.

      Delete
  4. I am excited about this. I wanted the fuschia set, but grabbed the red set for more of a challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited about this. I wanted the fuschia set (great addition), but chose the red set for more of a challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them but you know that already!!! Wishing I could play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love these! I am in! Deciding a color will be the hardest part. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi-
    I'm in. I'll be getting the red set. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I purchased my bead set and chose the red set. Can't wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so beautiful, Kristi.
    So hard to choose, but I think my favorites are the fuschia ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just picked up the magenta set. I've never done a blog hop before and these are a little out of my element but I am excited to give it a try!
    ~Kelsy
    http://looseendscraftblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quick question. . . . .does the hop require that we use all six beads????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question, no you don't have to use all 6, but I would hope that you use most of them.

      Delete
  13. I would love to participate, I like the Red, includes Red, Black, Turquoise and Ivory/Bone. My blog is www.mlhjewelrydesigns.com
    My email is mlgovaar@pacbell.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, you have to purchase the beads and unfortunately I sold out earlier today. I hope to have a few more sets available for purchase at the special price early next week so check back. Thanks!

      Delete
  14. Ah, I missed it! that's what I get if I go on vacation :) maybe next time - the sets are adorable, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good for you Kristi. I am so happy to see another artist come over to the "clay side". And you are sold out! Get more people hooked on polymer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So did I miss out? I've been gone for the last 2 days. Was hoping to participate in this. :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just returned from a week long vacation and it looks like I missed out! Your wonky beads are wonderful! Maybe next time.......

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just got mine today and got right to it! I'll be sharing on www.numinositybeads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete