Thursday, August 15, 2013

Obsessed

So I've been Obsessed with Wonky beads for awhile, I'm trying to go back to my Cocoon Obsession.

I don't think these are quite where I want them to be but they are close.
Still just a little too.....pretty!
I have some gilders paste on order and I think that might be what I need to finish them!




I also made another pair of Sinkers, these in Turquoise and Fuschia!


New Tubes in the works as well, I'll share them soon!!


The End!

♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚ ♥♥
✿♥‿♥✿

Kristi

4 comments:

  1. Love your newest obsession, Kristi! Keep going, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first pair and I love "the end"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda!! I couldn't resist sharing the back end of my cute little Shasta, I thought it a fitting way to end the post and I'm happy you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Love these! And what a cute 'ending'!!!!

    ReplyDelete