Saturday, July 20, 2013

Just listed and Coming soon

Polymer Clay on the brain lately.
 I spend most of the morning making and listing and I think I've about had it for the day.
So here are some of the newly listed bits and some that I'll probably list tomorrow.


Today was a yellow and orange kind of day.
These Roses above and discs below have dark accents.



The Poppies below with white!



Here's something that's neither yellow or orange, something new that I love in this neutral shade.



And the last ones that aren't listed quite yet I used lots of color!


What color shall I choose next?
Any requests!!
I'd love to hear what you think about these new pieces,
constructive criticism always welcome!


Don't miss the AJE Earring Reveal
coming up late tonight early tomorrow!



Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Love the pretty, bright colors! They should go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Kristi.
    I especially love the first ones.

    ReplyDelete