Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mini Shop Update Tomorrow

Busy busy busy day today.
 I got almost a full load of Copper ready to fire tonight and loads of new Polymer Clay as well.
I'm having fun with double sided button type pieces but I want to do more!!
They seem to have helped me get my mojo revved up!!!

Here are a couple of things, some are listed some I'll list tomorrow.

Tiny spacer beads, each one a little different.

Two Tone Barrels

Sinkers, Graduated colors of Ivory, Turquoise and Gray

Puffy 2 sided Sea Urchin Donuts



Kristi

4 comments:

  1. I love your polymer beads but also miss seeing new copper pieces.
    Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rustic feel to the pieces you showed today. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Kristi!
    I especially love the last ones.
    Wonderful pattern and colors.

    ReplyDelete