Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BTW August 10 11

This is the piece I was working on for the Inspired by Lillies challenge but once again I didn't get it finished in time, heck it still isn't finished. But I love what I did so far and I will finish it.
Just too much going on right now YIKES!!!

It's got 2 Copper 3 hole connectors I made with a very pretty and subtle lilly design on them, a wonderful variety of orange beads, lampwork, fire agate, jade plus wonderful bronze and gold colors from Czech Glass Beads. I plan on making my own copper connectors and probably using some kind of cording or silk to finish it.





Check out the rest of the Bead Table Wednesday crew on Flickr.


Kristi

8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Kristi! I love the color scheme. I look forward to seeing how you finish it off. ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination of beads and colors Kristi, perfect pairing with your gorgeous connectors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how much more perfect you can get! This will be stunning once you get it finished. Heck it's stunning now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a knockout! The copper really looks fantastic with the beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi-
    this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors. It will be perfect for fall! I can hardly wait to see how you finish it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi, it is gorgeous! I love the colors and I can't wait to see the finished piece-WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fit for a queen!! It's absolutely gorgeous Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Copper work Kristi. Found you via the Bead Soup Party. Love it. BTW, I am also in your neck of the woods just down South a bit on I-5 in Tacoma. It's nice to meet someone else from this area.

    ReplyDelete