Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Featuring Catherine Waterhouse of ShadowDogDesigns

This week I'm happy to introduce to you Catherine Waterhouse of ShadowDogDesigns. She is another one of my wonderful new friends I met online. She was one of the first to know my secret plan to make and sell components and she was a great encouragement to me. I will always appreciate it very much.

Lots of eye candy to come but please be sure to check out her work on Artfire at ShadowDogDesigns she also does a wonderful blog on Artfire and is very active on her FaceBook Fan Page

Now enjoy the show and share some love for Catherine's beautiful work.











Be sure to check out her photos on Flickr and follower her on Twitter.

Thanks for joining us for this weeks featured artist.

Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much, Kristi! Am honored to be a featured artist on your blog. As always, you do an excellent job! Will share :) Once again, thank you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine does beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces! I especially love the first and last pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Catherine's work. She always has the neatest gemstones in her designs! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely posting about a lovely artist. Catherine is always so positive and supportive of other artists. I'd never seen the second pair of earrings before. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete