Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Featuring Sandy Cahill Johnson of SCJ Jewelry Design

This weeks featured Artist is Sandy Cahill Johnson, she makes wonderful earthy, unique jewelry using natural organic stones and metals. I've always admired her beautiful creations and I'm happy to share it with you.

You can see all of Sandy's work and purchase it at her Etsy Shop, visit her Blog
 and join her on her Facebook Page

Now for the goods, here are some of her wonderful designs, ENJOY!













Thanks for taking a look and please let Sandy know you appreciate her work.

Kristi

3 comments:

  1. Kristi, Thank you for featuring my jewelry in your blog! I've always loved your jewelry and components, too!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs! Especially love the twig necklace with the pearl and the labradorite. Stunning! Thanks for introducing us to Sandy, Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sandy's work...nice feature!

    ReplyDelete