Friday, August 26, 2011

Copper

Here's the copper I've been working on this week, I'm mostly showing you the new or newer pieces. I had a very full load so I'll be updating the shop most of the weekend. Wish I had time this morning but have to leave for work very soon. Was lucky I managed to get a few group shots.


Bottom left clockwise,  Large Urchin pendant, single hole drops in a new texture, another Urchin Pendant with 2 holes, Large Ammonite Pendant with large bail and Small 2 hole Ammonite drops.


Love the new texture on these drops, a little flower and a little heart, very delicate and pretty.


I envision the above Ammonite piece as a bracelet but I can certainly see it as a pendant with a dangle.



Kristi

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces all. I agree that piece would look wonderful as the focal for a bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous! I particularly love the last piece! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love them all Kristi, I really like the two Ammonite drops.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, I LOVE these. Absolutely gorgeous. I am so wanting to start metalsmithing. Going to buy supplies this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just gorgeous! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool new pieces, i love the texture on the sea urchins! So happy with the pieces i bought from you with the ammonite texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kristi I love copper. I have an Etsy dedicated to copper. Your componets are awesome.
    Be blessed to be a blessing

    ReplyDelete