Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday

After yesterday's blog post showcasing long earrings, this morning I'm working on some that are quite short. They are also relatively simple but I think they are also going to be beautiful. I hope to finish them before I leave for work this morning.

Not a very good photo I know. Super simple, only one project. I'm using some of my copper components, wonderful recycled beach glass beads, little copper bits from Rings & Things that I've dapped to use as caps on the top, I'll also heat them to darken them a big and patinated copper wire.


Check out all the other wonderful creative people and see what's on their Bead Table today.

BTW Flickr

I finished the earrings, had to add them to this post and share them with you all! They didn't end up being short at all, just a smidge over 2". They actually didn't turn out exactly like I had planned but I love them just the same!!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75188463/copper-leaf-and-beach-glass-bead

Kristi

5 comments:

  1. Kristi, these are beautiful! I love that rustic combination of beach glass (in my favorite color) and copper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I think that pale blue is perfect with the copper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love that blue color with copper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how these turned out! Beach glass or etches glass pairs beautifully with your copper components!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree blue and copper are just made for each other!

    Patty from

    www.mylifeunderthebus.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete