I've been working on Wedding Jewelry for a couple of weeks, I ran out of silver wire so I had to wait for more. Thanks to MonsterSlayer for being lightening fast on their shipment, I received more Silver yesterday only 4 days after I ordered it.
So I need to wrap up the rest of the Bridesmaid earrings. Fortunately the Brides earrings are finished (I'll share those in another post) and she approved of them. I also made test Bridesmaid earrings using copper and they turned out so great I listed them on Artfire. I have enough extra Aqua Terra Jasper that I could do that fortunately cause it would have broken my heart to take them apart.
Enough talk, here's what on my Bead Table...
Below what the finished earrings will look like, only they'll have Silver wire instead of Copper.
Check out what the other talented artisans have on their Bead Tables today!! Click the link below!