Saturday, February 2, 2013

AJE Earring Challenge #2 Reveal

The Art Jewelry Elements Blog is having an Earring Challenge, make 1 pair of earrings a week, 52 per year and share them on the AJE blog every other week.

This is Reveal #2 which includes weeks 3-4.
These are my 2 pair of earrings for this reveal.


Above I've used some new Copper Components I've made in the shape of a V with handmade texture.
The gorgeous Lampwork Discs are from HavanaBeads.


The second pair are also made from new Copper pieces I call Arrowhead with handmade texture.
Again the wonderful glass beads are from HavanaBeads.

Take a look at all the amazing creations made in the last 2 weeks by all 50+ participants.
You can always check out the Earring Challenge board on Pinterest as well.
And see you in 2 weeks for Reveal#3 weeks 5-6.


Kristi


9 comments:

  1. Truly intriguing combinations. I love your handmade textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of your copper components with the lampwork, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both designs are gorgeous, and I love your new copper designs. Those beads look ancient. Cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both earrings were my favs! I can't wait to make earrings using your components for the future reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the tribal aspect of these earrings. Unique!
    Gina H

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been admiring these earrings ever since they first showed up on Pinterest. I'm esp. fond of the first pair. Awesome colors and inventive design. Way to go, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both pair are just so cool! I've been admiring your new components!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having trouble with the internet...fourth time I'm trying to leave a comment...
    Love your designs, especially the first. I love the tribal/ethnic look. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete