Saturday, February 16, 2013

AJE Earrings challenge Reveal Weeks 5-6/52

This Earring Challenge is turning out to be so much fun. I love going to the
  AJE Earring Challenge Board on Pinterest everyday to see what new creations have been added!
Everybody is really getting creative and making some beautiful earrings!

Here are my 2 earrings to share with you in this Reveal.


I have to admit I have mixed feelings about these, I love my copper components in the new Lace texture and I like the coiling and I like the Vaseline beads but somehow the finished product is not curling my toes. But hopefully it's just me being too critical and somebody out there will love them and give them a good home!


Now these I do LOVE!! I love the big Urchin Discs and MaryAnn Carroll's Enameled Copper bead is so yummy I can hardly stand it, I think they look so good together.

Check out the other reveals on the
AJE Blog


Join us for Reveal #4 weeks 7-8/52 in 2 weeks
February 25th

Kristi

6 comments:

  1. The coiling you did on the first pair is so amazing! And your copper with MaryAnn's enamel on the second pair is a marriage made in heaven. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the subtle balance of colors in your first pair. But your second pair - oh my! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to what you make with your beautiful components!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the earrings.... especially the ones made with the enameled beads ;o) Now, I will have to figure out what I did to make those! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coiling on that first pair of earrings Kristi! The copper components are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I prefer the first pair with all the luscious coiling.

    ReplyDelete