Monday, February 4, 2013

Production Mode #2

Yesterday I shared all the Discs I made in lots of different textures HERE.
I had a special order for some 3 hole Drops so this time I figured drops were my shape of the day.


These drops are much more time consuming than the discs were so I didn't get as many made, I filled in with some simpler rounds I'll share later.




As I've mentioned a couple of times I'm doing the
 Whole Bead Show
 May 3-5 at the Lynnwood Convention Center.


There's also still time to enter the
 AJE Component of the Month Challenge
HERE
Today is the last day to enter for your chance to create and share with Francesca Watson's wonderful Enameled Components.

Anything you see on my blog is always available to purchase even if you don't see it listed, just let me know!


Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment