Sunday, February 3, 2013

Production Mode

When I make my Metal Clay pieces I usually make a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Changing shapes, sizes, textures and designs all within one batch all fired together.

As I've mentioned a couple of times I'm doing the
 Whole Bead Show
 May 3-5 at the Lynnwood Convention Center.

So that's changing how I'm creating for a little while,
it's called Production Mode.
For the most part I'm choosing a particular shape and using every texture I can find that will work with that shape and the entire load is in this case
Discs!

And lots of them!
And more to come!








And being the sneaky girl that I am I had to make one new non disc creation.
I call them Tribal Sticks.



I'm still playing with the size of these but I think these will work great.

I've never done a show like this so I have no idea how much to stock so I'm just creating full on until the day come so I'm sure to have enough.
I'm going to attempt to get some of the new stuff listed but anything you see here is ALWAYS available even if I haven't gotten them listed so just say the word and they will be on their way to you!!

Kristi

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Busy, busy, busy! Am thinking it is better to have too much than not enough at the show. Wish I could be there (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booo.....lookin good Miss Kristi....id like that bottom one curved as a bracelet focal...idk how big it is but sometimes a smaller focal is nice for a more dainty bracelet...ttfn xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treasure! I like your art clay work very much, especially the wonderful hues of patina! Good luck and a lot of nicely customers for the show!
    Greetings, Michi

    ReplyDelete