Monday, February 18, 2013

Playing with Color

I've had this color patina for months and months that I received from the lovely
 Lisa Liddy of MetalMeThis and I keep meaning to give it a try!
 Finally I played with it and I think it's very cool!
 Putting color on the same designs and textures I've already been making
 (and some new ones) puts a whole new spin on them.

Turquoise Lace




Turquoise Tribal Discs


Saphire Tribal Tabs


Turquoise Tribal Sticks
I've also got some bronze ready to be photographed and listed, hope to get that done today.
 I might take a few of these pieces to color as well before listing them.


Some starfish, trilobite, ammonite discs and ovals in 2 kinds of sea urchin and paisley.

Drops of Jupiter
And my newest pair of earrings!

Please let me know what you think, I love feedback!

Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Those new colors are fab Miss Kristy! I love the depth they bring to your pieces. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Kristi! I have some of her colors, too! I won them at Bead Fest!!!! Haven't used them yet (loser). Love what you're doing with your components, the colors are great! Also, your photos are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun the colors are! And I love the new earrings! Fabulous, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of the expanded design possibilities you've created with the added color. I'd say it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue tribal discs are to die for. Love the effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue tribal discs are to die for. Love this effect!!! You definitely need to make more using this patina technique.

    ReplyDelete