Friday, March 12, 2010

Enameling Workshop Day 1

I'm heading off shortly for my long drive in rush hour traffic and heavy rains to my Enameling class. I have no doubt it will be well worth it!!!


My friend Deb Fitz of Paradise Cove and Almost Paradise Designs is an awesome Artist and Teacher and I'll get to see her and a few old friends and make a few new ones. Spending 2 days learning to enamel and who knows what else, sounds like heaven to me!!


Here are the pieces I'm taking to the class and I hope will be amazingly transformed by enamel. I will post new pictures upon my return.



This is one of my favorites I call Pathways, I've always thought it would be a great choice for enameling.



This will be a pendant in it's next life.



Wonderful and sparkly and beautiful just as they are, we'll see how they look with some color added.



Another pair of earrings.

I'll talk to you on the other side of class.

Kristi
DreamSome.Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment