Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Showcase coming up!!

Here are some of the new pieces I've been working on for my next online show at the 

on Sunday June 5th, 2016




I'm loving these cute little Bouquet Drops!!


Lovely little Embossed Heart Pendant!



2 hole Copper with super deep texture!




A couple of Sea Urchin Rings!



New Beads, isn't this a fun Bubble Texture!!



Beautiful 3 hole swirling Leaf Textured Scalloped Drops.



Delicate Medallion Mini Shards.



Little Woodblock Forget Me Not drops.


Colorful 8 point star with 8 holes, think of the possibilities!!


These are some of the new items that will be available!

I hope you join me on Sunday June 5th

I've also got lots more Copper and Finished Jewelry in my Etsy Shop and Website. Links below!

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment