Monday, January 12, 2009

Changes

As I wear my most recent big bold piece of jewelry today I paused for a moment and thought...I have never been one to wear big bold jewelry before, but I sure am now! I was never much of a jewelry wearer in general (though I've always loved silver), other than earrings much of the time, but they were always small and simple.

I suppose a big part of that was the fact that I grew up around horses and spent most of my time at the barn in my boots, jeans and flannel shirts, up well in to my 30's. The jobs I've had up until the last 10 years or so also were not the type of jobs you would wear lots of jewelry.

My lifestyle has changed so much over the last decade but it wasn't until I started to make jewelry that I also started wearing it. I guess I haven't got much choice, I do have to wear it to show it off publicize myself....right? :) There is that but I am also really enjoying it, wearing it AND making it.

That's the end of my musings, please take a look at my jewelry at my Etsy site http:DreamSome.Etsy.com DreamSome.Etsy and more specifically my newest piece Hearts and Rubies!

Kristi

DreamSome.Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment