Sunday, July 25, 2010

Still a little Neutral

But I couldn't help it. I've had these copper/bronze coins made up for a long time and it sort of came to me in a dream. Well it came to me as I was drifting off to sleep, close enough!

I experimented with using copprclay and bronzclay like you put 2 colors of polymer clay together to make a cane. I think I went a little too far but they are pretty cool. The beautiful lampwork beads bring more color to the necklace although it's very muted. I have more coins I plan on making coordinating earrings. They won't have the same lampwork beads because I used all I had in the necklace.

It took me awhile to put these lampwork beads with them and I love these beads so much, they are from BeadAddicts and I'me very happy to have finally used them in my work.






Also, I'm sad that my favorite local bead store is closing. I went yesterday and bought way too much but I'm so happy with what I got. Some beautiful Clay beads that will go perfect with my work, some Nut beads, Bronze and Silver Freshwater Pearls and quite a few really pretty Sterling Toggle Claps that I've had my eye on for awhile. Here's my new stash..I know I know Neutral again. :)



Kristi





1 comment:

  1. Neutrals are great though! They can be worn with so many colors!

    ReplyDelete