Sunday, July 18, 2010

Randomness

My focus is Precious Metal Clay and I'm sure always will be. But that doesn't mean I can have some fun with some straight beading projects.



Last week I did what I called a "Random" necklace which sold very quickly, has to be a record for me. So since I had another large Tibetan Amber bead, which was it's focal, I thought I'd try another one. Although it has many of the same components it has some new colors which give it a completely different look I think. The first was quite neutral, this one has more purples and gold in place of the neutrals and I quite like the difference.



Here are all the beads I collected, the result of looking through just about every stash of beads I have.




Here is the finished project.






http://www.etsy.com/listing/51767145/random-tibetan-amber-turquoise-copper



Here is the original piece.




Thanks to Happy Mango Beads where I got the beautiful Tibetan Amber focal and I'm sure some of the other beads. Magpie Gemstones where many of the other stone beads came from. It's amazing how much wonderful supplies there are out there and these are 2 of my favorites!

Thanks for looking!


Kristi
DreamSome.Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment