Saturday, December 19, 2015

We're All Ears :: December Reveal


As I'm trying to organize my stash I came across these beautiful Lampwork Bell/Flowers from Beadfairy's Lampwork and decided to make some earrings for this challenge.

In the earrings above I also included some beautiful Boro Discs by Silverfish Designs.

I love them both, would really have a difficult time choosing a favorite.



I used Recycled Glass and Czech Glass beads with these wonderful Turquoise and Chocolate Bells.

Check out the other creations in this months

Kristi

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! They look like ballet dancers to me with their swirling tulle skirts. Thanks for playing along on the challenge this month! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pairs are gorgeous! I love those lampwork flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style...Those lamp work bell flowers are terrific and both pairs of earrings are fabulous! Really pays off when we get organized.

    ReplyDelete