Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy day off tomorrow!!

Well after considerable hemmin and hawin, I have settled on opening a new Artfire shop for my beaded creations. I actually opened Big Cartel and listed some items but it just didn't feel right to me. So....I opened a new Artfire shop. I had an existing one but I wanted to use a different name so since the old one been sitting empty and idle for ages I just decided a new one was in order.



I was hoping to have the next 2 days off but work just couldn't swing having me gone on Friday so I'm off tomorrow, work Friday then the weekend. I'm going to be feverishly working to stock my shop, I am also planning on finishing off my package of Fastfire Bronze clay and firing it, I really need more PMC in my Etsy shop. Once I take out all the beaded items it will be pretty bare.





I'm also thinking I need to have a sale in my Etsy shop, I need to clear some of the stuff that's been in there for ages and hopefully people will happily that will make it easier for Christmas giving and I can afford to buy more PMC to make new schtuff!!

I'll post the link to my new Artfire shop tomorrow, once I've loaded it up with pretty things.

Ohhhhh and I bet you're thinking...what are those pretty pictures I put in my blog, well I know I like pictures and this post is more wordy than I usually get so I thought I'd share a couple of the brand new pieces. Check out those gorgeous Lampwork Beads by Kelley's Beads. It's funny, I bought those cute little colorful briolettes a few weeks ago in purples, blues and pinks and I wondered why, I didn't think I'd ever use them and then POOF, I had these wonderful colorful beads that were a perfect combination.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Kristi
and soon Artfire



1 comment:

  1. oooh, love what you did with Kelley's beads!! I was in love with those beads too, they're so unique and really striking.

    ReplyDelete