Saturday, March 17, 2012

I ♥ Macro - Spring is busting out all over


White Currant
Lots of things are busting out all over! So nice to see!!!
AND it's actually sunny right now, snow mixed with rain this morning!


Red Currant
Of course with all these wonderful plants busting out, so are the weeds!
I need to get out there before they get too far! 

Goldflame Spirea

Variegated Jacob's Ladder

Rhubarb!!

And of course when I'm out taking pictures I have to take pic of my girls!

Ginger in back, Shasta up front!

Shasta with something on her nose, and those ultra short legs, she is SO CUTE!


studio waterstone


Check out StudioWaterstone for more Macro!

I hope you enjoyed my spring photos!
Kristi

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog post! I LOVE Ginger and Shasta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ginger and Shasta are so cute. Love the little bit on Shasta's nose. Love the photos of the flowers- especially the red currant - love those textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger and Shasta are absolutely adorable, Kristi!
    It looks like you are having a wonderful spring.
    I have never seen currant flowers, and they surely are beautiful.
    Such wonderful photographs here.
    Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I so love the long haired Doxie!!! Such cuties with their adorable ears!!! You have waaaay more awesome Spring things going on then I do - all gorgeous Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cutie pies you have there - Shasta's face is too cute! The white current photos is amazing - it's my fav! (well, aside from the one of the doggies!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures of the flowers and plants. . .and you know the name of all of them! Impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those buds! -including most likely your best buds -the little dogs, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We both captured the beginnings of spring in our yards, this week! Love your baby girls!

    ReplyDelete