Thursday, April 21, 2011

And the Winner Is.....

Oh my that was so much fun. I had 4-5 people on my FB Business page as I was drawing the winner and I drew it out a bit. Thanks to Shannon, Lisa, Katie and Patricia for participating in the live drawing, hope I didn't miss anybody! I'd love to have more join in the fun next time too!!

The winner is da da da daaaa!!! Shannon of For My Sweet Daughter!!!

Shannon was one of the last to post just before I drew numbers, at the moment she's trying to decide between the earrings or components. I'm happy she likes them both and it's not an easy choice, that's a good thing.

Thank you to all who participated, for commenting, and blogging and FB'ing and Tweeting your little hearts out!! I appreciate it more than you know and I look forward to next time!!!

Kristi

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you Shannon! Enjoy those goodies girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh congratulations to the winner... I guess I wasn't paying attention and didn't know about this event. Sorry Kristi! Can you imagine it with like 100 people? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I missed the party too! Congrats to Shannon she is so sweet and lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Shannon you lucky girl & thanks Kristi for the giveaway have a Hoppy Easter ttfn L:)

    ReplyDelete