Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Featuring Cilla of TellYourGirlFriends

Cilla is a neighbor of mine, well a distant ok very distant neighbor. She lives North of me across the border in Canada. Not that far away really. Cilla does beautiful work and enters many of the challenges that I do on Art Bead Scene and Love My Art Jewelry. I believe it's probably through these challenges that we met.


Cilla has a shop on Etsy and her BLOG as well.
Be sure to visit her and favorites and comments are always welcome I'm sure.
Now for some Eye Candy!!!
Enjoy!
















4 comments:

  1. Thank You Kristi!
    You made my day!
    Hop Over to my blog to see what I wrote about you.
    Thanks Again!!!
    Truly Appreciated!
    Cilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi, Hi Cilla
    Great creative combo you've got going on here ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so much Lori and Lesley!
    I admire you both so those are big complements to me!
    Cilla

    ReplyDelete