Monday, August 6, 2012

Blog Hop AJE Component of the Month Nightmare Insomnia Series

I wasn't able to participate in this hop even though I received one of Jen's amazing beads but I realized I didn't even share. I was out of town when it all happened, and in case you missed it Check It Out!!!



On July 1st Jennifer Cameron announced that the component of the month
 her Nightmare Insomnia series bead.
 The creative designers for July have been hard at work and are excited to show you what they have made.
Please visit everyone and try to leave comments at each stop.
 Us creative types like to hear something other than crickets.

AJE July Design team:

Beti Horvath: Stringing Fool
Gretchen Nation: Art Food Lodging
Karen Totten: Starry Road Studio
Kathleen Douglas: Washoe Kat's
Keirsten Giles: The Cerebral Dilettante
Kristen Stevens: My Bead Journey
Lori Anderson: Pretty Things
Rana Wilson: Rana Lea Designs
Shannon Chomanczuk: For My Sweet Daughter
________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment