Friday, November 30, 2012

12 days of Christmas Gift Exchange

A few weeks ago I joined a Beads and Components portion of the
hosted by Lorelei Eurto, I have 12 components all boxed and ready to mail.
 My gifts will be opened on the 6th day of Christmas.
  I wrapped them all up before I put them in boxes so I have no idea who will receive which Component!


I was going to make up some cute handmade boxes or wrap them but I found the cutest little gift boxes so I decided to use them instead.

Day number 2 and day number 4 have already arrived at my house, I'm sure in the next week all the other days will come. It's going to be so much fun opening a new gift each day.

Kristi

1 comment:

  1. I am leading a 12 Days swap this year- LOVE the idea of a components swap - Might have to do something like that for next year!! Have a wonderful time with this - it has changed many of my friends feelings about the holidays- a special little something just for them- goes a very long way!!! PS Love my Owl pendant and the two holed components - will need more of those two holers after the Holidays!! Big hugs and huge thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete