Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Couch Studio and so much more!

As promised, here are some pictures of my Couch Studio that has actually expanded in to much more.
Here's the view from my perch.

Here's 2 rolling carts filled with beads, wire and tools. I'm not able to use them quite yet but within a few days I hope to take advantage of them. There is also some yarn , crochet hooks and a and a pattern for fingerless gloves. I haven't crocheted in years but hope to start again.

A drawer filled mostly with neutral beads, browns and bone beads.



This drawer is primarily red, sponge coral, glass and jasper etc.


And of course Turquoise, lots of different shapes and sizes of Turquoise beads and Turquoise colored wood, copper and limestone beads.


My communications center, my computer and tons of books and magazines.



My wonderful knee scooter, gives me what little freedom of movement I am capable of until I can begin to put weight on my foot, probably about 30 days.



My new and improved foot, with Ginger at my side.



This is Nurse Ginger, watchin over mom!

And Nurse Shasta, hard at work getting her belly petted. They are wonderful company and protect and entertain me.
I hope you've enjoyed my little bit of silliness. Blame it on the pain medication.
Kristi

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a speedy recovery, Kristi! Your dogs are so cute. They'll miss the attention once you're up and about again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi ~ wonderful couch studio. I am impressed! And I love your nurses. Aren't our doggie friends wonderful? Can't wait to see what you make from your couch studio. Oh, and I also liked the way you had your colors arranged by color theme. I've been unhappy with my bead wall lately, and maybe a rearrangement would help re-inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great temp studio. I *love* your drawer containers - especially the fact that some seem to have compartments, not just an open tray!! Sure could use some like that myself! You've made some beautiful pieces from your new perch, and your nurses seem to be vigilant little helpers. eheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your adorable "assistants"! I'm sure they're loving your couch time! Hope you are on your feet again soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete