Thursday, July 14, 2011

Featuring Janet Miller of Pink Poppy Studio

It's so nice to become friends with people you meet over the internet. Janet Miller is one of those people, we've found we have much in common outside of our love of Jewelry.

Speaking of Jewelry, Janet makes amazing creations and she uses some of my components as well which is a fantastic bonus for me.

Janet has both an Etsy Shop and an Artfire Studio, be sure to have a look at everything she has to offer.
You can also join her on her FaceBook Business Page

Here are just a few of our favorites!










Kristi

10 comments:

  1. Pretty! My faves are the last, third to last, and round bird pendant necklace. I'll check out her shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Janet's designs. Particularly the ones with birds! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Miss K!!! It is truly an honor to be featured on your blog. I think Bobby would agree with me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice blog post, and really gorgeous blog, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet and Kristi are a winning combo!!!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have loved Janet's jewelry for a long time now - actually own a pair of earrings (they were going to be a present but I kept them for myself!). Wonderful feature, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful jewelry by Janet on your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've enjoyed becoming friends with Janet via the internet, too! I love her jewelry. She does beautiful things with your copper components.

    ReplyDelete