Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Customer Gallery

So many new creations out there I thought it was time to share what my lovely customers have been up to these last few weeks.


Hibiscus Flower earrings by



Copper and Lucite earrings by 



Earrings using some of my new Polymer Clay Cocoons by




Spotted Lampwork and Sea Urchin by



Celtic Earrings by


Beautiful Earrings using my new Polymer Clay Hibiscus Flowers by 


I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of the new creations my wonderful customers have to offer.
These and many others are on my design board on Pinterest,
Click HERE if you'd like to follow along.

Thank you for taking a look!


Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Wow, so many gorgeous designs. I really enjoyed seeing what everyone has made with your components. Thanks for including my earrings. I love designing with your creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you do because I love seeing what you create! Thank you Linda!

      Delete
  2. Such creative ideas! Your components are inspiring to me, and I love seeing what other designers do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kristi! ALWAYS love designing with your components - they are so fun to work with. And it's always fab to see what other artists create. Thanks for adding my earrings here (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful designs! Of course they started with beautiful beads! Nice work everyone!!! A joy to behold! --Sharyl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! looks like I'm going to have to add your beads to my growing stash of artisan beads!!

    ReplyDelete