Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sorbet

Who doesn't love Sorbet!!
I think these colors are definitely Sorbet colors.


Pistachio, Lemon, Vanilla, Orange and Raspberry.



All drizzled in Chocolate sauce!


I've listed a few sets and I haven't decided how I'm going to break the rest of them,
 I've been putting them in sets of 4-5 with a variety of colors.
HERE
 Does anybody them broken in to pairs of one color?
That's always the first thing I want to do but I've been trying to change it up a bit.

I think I've done enough of these, now on to something new!
Don't know what that is yet. :)

If you missed yesterday's new beads click
HERE

Kristi

1 comment:

  1. I am having these listed on my must haves wish list and I can see all those gorgeous colors in a happy sorbet necklace!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete