Sunday, March 17, 2013

Playing with Purple

I know being St Patricks day the color O the day should be green
 but I've been mixing some of my alcohol inks for more than just straight primary colors
 I've used so far.
 Don't get me wrong I am happy with how the bright bold saturated colors but feel the need to experiment further.
Purple is one of my favorite colors so I mixed it with a little white to get lovely Lavender.


Flower Headpins in Lavender and Purple.


Ammonite Headpins in Purple


Bullets, one pair of Tribal Texture in Lavender
and a pair of Ammonite and Snakeskin in Natural or Faux Bone.


One thing I've been wondering lately, how do you display headpins at a show.
I have one coming up in just over a month and I have no idea how I'm going to do it.
I've thought about putting them by pair in individual bags and then upright in a box so they can be picked through but I think I want to find a way so they can be seen without having to work at it.
Anybody have an idea, have experience with this, I'd love to hear it!

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment