Saturday, March 16, 2013

AJE Earring Challenge Reveal #5

Welcome to the Art Jewelry Earrings Challenge #5 reveal.
Our goal is to create a new pair of earrings every week and share them with you every other week.
During that 2 weeks we all post them on the AJE Earring Challenge Reveal Board on Pinterest,
Click HERE to take a look and please follow along!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/126537746/polymer-clay-tribal-texture-bullets-and?
I rarely use such snazzy background in my photo but this just seemed to fit so I went with it.
Some of my newest Polymer Clay Bullets with Tribal texture and gorgeous Pietersite Discs and a little striped Czech Glass bead to top them off.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/125778390/polymer-clay-cocoons-and-lampwork-glass?ga_search_query=cocoon
Amazing Outwest Glass discs with new Polymer Clay Cocoons danging below. 
Long, lucious and very lightweight.

Checkout the other earrings in this Reveal below.

Hope to see you again in 2 weeks (April 7) for Reveal #6



Kristi


9 comments:

  1. Lovely! Great combinations of beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying both designs. The color in the cocoons is just beautiful. (http://www.emakdesigns.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, I love your Polymer Clay Components, especially your cocoons! Your unique bead designs are sure lighting a fire under me to try Polymer Clay. Thank you for the eye candy!

    Gina H

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, very neat designs! Love the snazzy background - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly fantastic designs! I especially love your bullet beads. All that lavish texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the vibrant colors in both pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to what you create week after week! I'm using your components for the next reveal :)

    ReplyDelete