Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BTW June 15 2011

I've been working on Wedding Jewelry for a couple of weeks, I ran out of silver wire so I had to wait for more. Thanks to MonsterSlayer for being lightening fast on their shipment, I received more Silver yesterday only 4 days after I ordered it.

So I need to wrap up the rest of the Bridesmaid earrings. Fortunately the Brides earrings are finished (I'll share those in another post) and she approved of them. I also made test Bridesmaid earrings using copper and they turned out so great I listed them on Artfire. I have enough extra Aqua Terra Jasper that I could do that fortunately cause it would have broken my heart to take them apart.

Enough talk, here's what on my Bead Table...





Below what the finished earrings will look like, only they'll have Silver wire instead of Copper.

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=3421016

Check out what the other talented artisans have on their Bead Tables today!! Click the link below!


Kristi

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those earrings are GORGEOUS!!!

    Happy Wednesday Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've fallen in love big time with aquaterra jasper! And in love with those earrings too :) Love your bead table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi,those are going to turn out amazing, i sold some on my earrings in a hair salon this week so i am goint to treat myself to some of your gorgeous copper earring charms. I am heading over there once i hop for a bit! ttfn Lana p.s. thanks for the support on the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely earrings! The copper ones are beautiful so I'm sure the silver ones will be too :)

    ReplyDelete