Friday, June 3, 2011

CSA - Community Supported Agriculture

Last night I picked up my second box of Fruit, Vegetables, Eggs, Bread and Honey from my Local Maltby Produce Market through the CSA - Community Supported Agriculture Program. I love getting locally grown produce and other items. This morning I put local Honey from Timberline Bees in Granite Falls (no website) in my protein shake, oh boy was that yummy!! Tomorrow I might try some on my Gluten Free Toast or maybe Pancakes!! OH YA!!


I've been roasing the veggies and mixing them with my Jasmine rice and whatever else strikes my fancy, fantastic!!

You can purchase Smart Boxes or Smarter Boxes priced at $25 or $40 or like me, I order what I want and leave out what I don't. Either way it's a great program. If you can't/don't grow it yourself this is the next best thing!!!! It's helping me eat healthier!!

Kristi


No comments:

Post a Comment