Friday, June 8, 2012

Coming Soon Earring Bails

Just out of the kiln this morning, not enough time to list until tonight or tomorrow but here's a preview.


Very excited about my new Earring Bead Bails, I have to figure out a better way to photogragh them.
As you can see there is a hole at the top so they will swivel around, but you could easily wire wrap them instead to make them more stationary.
I have also made a pair without the top hole, I can see these being used as part of a closure as well.


 Here's the first pair of earrings made with my prototype bails!


Experiments with other shapes and textures, here's the Paisley pair.



And here is a Sea Urchin Texture pair.


And the last new creation is not a bail at all but a 3 hole drop with a leaf texture.


I have more new pieces made with a new texture I created
 but didn't get any good pictures this morning and it's time to get ready to go to work,
 you'll see them soon!

Kristi

14 comments:

  1. I really like the bails, I'll look for them in your shop.

    Lori D.
    Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I need a pair, and I have an idea to make a pair of earrings with my chunky disc beads! Sort of a collaboration? Can you reserve me a pair! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I have to have a pair - I have an idea to make earrings using my chunky disc beads - sort of a collaboration! Can you reserve me a pair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new bails! The ideas are coming fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kristi, what a good idea! Your work is so cool. Must be why I'm a dedicated customer and a BIG fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! Want!! I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i so like this material and designs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty and unique! Love that leaf texture on the 3-hole drop--sage leaf?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome idea!! And beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous design, Kristi! Love he look the bails give to the pair of earrings in the photo. Feel a pair are in my near future! Peace and joy to you, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah baby, I love these! What a fabulous idea--like little frames for art beads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristi, these are gorgeous! Loving them with the turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing, unique, versatile, and gorgeous!!! This is why I love hand-crafted artisan supplies and jewelry SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete