Saturday, June 23, 2012

Big Hole Blog Hop Teaser

Only 1 week from today,
 but it seems like I've been waiting forever for the
 Big Hole Blog Hop Reveal!
Saturday, June 30th is the day.

Here are all of the participants for this hop,
 many of them are having sneak peeks or teasers so check them out!!!

KristiBowmanDesign YOU ARE HERE
SueBeads
The Crafthopper
LamplightCrafts
Spice Box Designs
All the Pretty Things
Jean A Wells
Kristen Stevens

Unfortunately once again I may not be able to participate in my own hop.
I jammed my thumb a few weeks ago and although it is better, building jewelry is tough.
I've managed to make a few pair of earrings to fulfill some obligations
 but using this big component might be more than my thumb can handle.
I hope I surprise us all and come up with a creation!

Kristi

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited to be participating and can't wait for the full reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to all the creations! Hope you thumb heals quickly, Kristi. Has to be frustrating . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to be participating. So sorry to hear about your thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only a week away! I'd better get stitching!

    Sorry to hear about your thumb! It's always so frustrating when an injury keeps us away from what we love.

    ReplyDelete