Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Copper

First let me say Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there. We had breakfast with my Mom yesterday and will be spending today with my husband's family for his Mom. Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Here's some pics of the Copper pieces I plan to list later today, we'll see how much I can get done after a busy day!

A Variation of Victorian Inspired pieces you've seen before.

Large Copper Heart with Key Hold

Large Open Flower

Fish Bones (he's smiling!)

Angel Wings, molded from a shell

Adorable little Owl, such a cutie


Shell Pendant, love the soft swirls.

Another Shell, I love using shells as molds!

Similar to the Bronze Shell I made recently, this one in Copper.

Look for all or at least some of these in my Etsy Shop later today and throughout the week, if you don't see something come up please ask me and I'll get it done for you.
Kristi

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Kristi! How lovely new designs, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I kept scrolling and loving each design. I'm amazed at the patina you're able to achieve.

    ReplyDelete