Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BTW and ABS Challenge

It's that time of week again, time for Bead Table Wednesday.

This one has been on my table for nearly a week and in my head a little longer, I haven't been feeling well lately so I haven't been doing as much as I'd like. It's my piece for the Art Bead Scene May Challenge. and I hope to have it finished during the weekend if not before.

The focal is a gorgeous Mary Harding Jewelry creation, that red flower is gorgeous!!! There are only tiny little flowers in the inspiration piece but I chose to showcase it, all the other colors in the necklace are wonderful compliments to that focal including a few Lampwork beads from Libelula Designs! I'm also FINALLY using the copper beads I won from Rings & Things.




Take a look at what others have on their bead table http://www.flickr.com/groups/1601463@N21/

Kristi
http://dreamsome.etsy.com/
http://www.artfire.com/users/KristiBowmanDesign

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE those colors! I can tell you're an enamelist by your sense of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love all the pieces especially that flower by Mary Harding! I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgoeus, Kristi! Look forward to the finished piece! And hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! Look at all that luscious color! Can't wait to see the necklace all finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi, what a burst of color! Bright and happy. (Thanks for the mention about our brushed-copper beads!)

    One of our designers here at Rings & Things was looking over my shoulder admiring the beads in your blog's logo image. What are they??

    Cheers from

    --Dave at Rings & Things,
    HQ for the Bead Show Tour...
    ...request your invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are delicious! I know this will be a gorgeous necklace...can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to be an awesome necklace. Can't wait to see it completed. I love the pendant and the striking colors you are combining it with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's a knock-out piece in progress! I LOVE Mary's pendant!! I also love the colors you chose to complement it and your necklace design. Those headpins look like a LOT of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful collection of beads - I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete