Thursday, May 12, 2011

Something Manly

My husband fabricates a few Automotive Parts and I had to pack one up to ship this morning after he left for work. I use his computer to ship my items too so there is a pile of my pretty handmade envelopes, yarn and packaging supplies on the corner of his desk. I thought, how funny would it be to send one of his manly automotive parts (said in a deep manly voice) in one of my cute and frilly handmade envelopes (said in a girly girl voice) to one of his customers.

Here's what it looks like...


We both ROTFL at this, he said
 "I could just see some of my customers getting that!!!
 What would they think?"


 I hope you get a chuckle from it too!

Oh and if you'd like to see how I make these Pretty little Handmade Envelopes take a look at my
 Packaging Blog post

Kristi
http://dreamsome.etsy.com/
http://www.artfire.com/users/KristiBowmanDesign

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I just hope that his customer didn't set it aside thinking that there was a mistake.

    ReplyDelete