Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Heart Macro

This is my first try at joining in the I Heart Macro fun!! There is a petting zoo just a few blocks from where I live and I've been meaning to go down and get pictures of the baby sheep and little pygmy goats and I did get pics of them but for this post I'm focusing on the Peacocks, we can hear the Peacocks "MEOW" at our house. It was fantastic to get right up on them and get fantastic super close ups of their feathers.

I'm not sure what the rules are but I have lots more than 1 picture, I'll start with the super close up and then share the others as well. ENJOY!









studio waterstone

Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Kristi, I think these are simply gorgeous! What a lucky lady you are to be so close to the zoo. Thanks for participating and have a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing! The colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peacocks! You really got some great pic's. Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, great photos!!! I love taking pictures of my peacocks, the colors are always awesome.This one looks like a Black Sholder peacock, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi, those are incredible pictures. The colors are so luscious! I'm glad you've joined the i love macro group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful photos there, lots of inspiration. Glad you are joining in, it's a lot of fun.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete