Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BTW and New Earrings and Lampies

Here we are again! This morning I'm beginning a few pre-orders, certain pieces seems to be favorites out there and I understand why. The Paisley Squares are so pretty and the Victorian Inspired Drops which started in Silver look spectacular in Bronze and I look forward to trying them in Copper soon.

Not very impressive in this state but I've got lots of work to do on them and
in a couple of days they'll look spectacular!



They'll dry while I'm at work today and then it's time for sanding etc etc...they'll look like this!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/73156736/pre-order-handmade-vintage-inspired

Now I have to share my most recent purchase

 Spectacular Lampwork beads by Ellen Dooley, somehow I only just discovered her shop, above are the Teal Garden and they are absolutely gorgeous! 


Above are Ocean Tidepool Nuggets...oh ya!!!



Above are my freebies!!! Love those freebies, I know I will use these too!


These are my most recent creation called Brass Ring, although they are copper lol. I liked the name so I'm sticking with it! Next time I will actually use brass! Listed in my Artfire Shop.

I guess that's it for today, thanks for taking a look! And please go look at what everybody else is up to on this Bead Table Wednesday on Flickr!

Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Ohh luscious finds, Kristi! I like the teal garden. Cool visual texture and color. And the nuggets. I like any lampwork beads that are considered nuggets for the shape/form.

    Can't wait to see the finished bronze metal clay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those beads really are beautiful - and the freebies!?! - awesome! I like your earrings too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now an Ellen Dooley addict...and her stuff would work so perfectly with your lovely goodies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous! Love what you've done with those copper heishi on the earrings--genius! Now I MUST visit Ellen Dooley's shop. Those beads are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will look stunning, I love paisley designs.
    jenni

    ReplyDelete