Thursday, October 27, 2011

Earrings Everyday

Some of you may know that the lovely Heather Powers
 put out a call to contribute to her new blog
 I was really nervous to enter but I did it, it's quite far out of my comfort zone.
 The earring part I'm ok with, being responsible for writing on another blog,
 not just my own where I can ramble and be goofy all I want, is pretty scary.
 But I wanted to step out and do something different and challenging
 and I was lucky enough to be chosen,
 along with my crazy and super creative friend Keirsten Giles.



Look for my post twice a month where I'll share earrings made with
 handmade components from amazing artists.


And of course I'll often share earrings where the main focal pieces
 are some of my own Precious Metal Clay components
again often paired with other amazing handmade work.


I'm always trying to find awesome and unusual handmade components,
I think this opportunity will only make me look even harder.

Don't forget, one more day of sales and a GIVEAWAY
Click
to enter
and

Kristi

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Kristi. That's great and to a very deserving person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi!! Yippeee! Congratulations! You're so creative and your earrings are great! I know you'll do a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kristi!!! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats kristie, your earring and components are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Kristi...your work is stunning and I look forward to seeing more of it.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your earrings are beautiful, and it's no wonder you were chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Kristi! You deserve it. Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi, who made that first set of charms?? I MUST HAVE THEM!!

    This will be fun! Congrats to you and me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so awesome Miss Kristi! I think that you and Keirsten are going to be great. It will be lots of fun, and you are right, it will help us all push the boundaries and seek out the new! Looking forward to it!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Kristi -- you'll do very well, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw the announcement about you being named to the team the other day. How exciting!! Congratulations and I cannot wait to see what y'all put out. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete