Saturday, October 29, 2011

We have a WINNER!!!

What a whirlwind week it's been!!
 I thought I was somewhat prepared for this sale but you all proved me wrong.
 Only about half of what I sold was already made,
I went in to pre-order mode on many items early on the second day.
 I'm feverishly working on creating many many many special and pre-orders.
 I so appreciate your patience and hope to have most everything in the mail on Monday.

Thank you so much to all who entered the giveaway and supported me by purchasing from my shop/s. As always I thank those who support me every day, it is appreciated more than you know!!

Without further babbling on the winner of the
 Lampwork and Copper Ammonite earrings



is...

Janet Bocciardi

she said

"I've been drooling over this pair for awhile now Kristi! Hope I win!!!!"

Well you won Janet!!!
WOOHOO, congratulations!!!

Kristi





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Janet!

    Kristi, I'm so happy this event has been so succesful for you. Doing the happy dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and congrats to you on so many wonderful sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner - how awesome! Glad this was so successful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Janet on winning those awesome earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!! I am also very happy this sale was a great one, Kristi. Have fun and enjoy!!

    Can't wait to receive and wear them. I'm imagining lots of compliments and perhaps more sales for you!

    ReplyDelete