Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Heart Macro Puppies

My little Shasta was helping in the garden today, as soon as I turn up dirt she has to participate, just in case she can find a critter. She didn't cooperate much letting me take her picture but see the dirt all over her nose, mama's little helper. The last picture is Ginger, just because she's gorgeous I had to take a picture of her too!

There's my Shasta with the dirt covered nose!

Shasta (Ginger's mom)



Georgeous Ginger. Shasta's baby who's outgrown her by a few pounds.
The girls are Miniature Long Haired Dachshunds.


studio waterstone

Check out the other lovers of close ups at StudioWaterstone!

Kristi

12 comments:

  1. Oh good grief they're just too stinkin cute I can hardly stand it! what little sweeties! My sister had 2 short hair'd mini's and it's just so hard not to love them to pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties! I'm going to post my fur baby next week!!
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so sweet! I could do without the digging up of critters, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they look so darn sweet! There is nothing cuter than a macro doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh how sweet! Love the macros of the pup! Dachshunds are my sons favorite dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable puppies! I love their sweet faces!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet - pups are simply the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing cuter than a pup who wants to help! Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love the Doxie! Look at those cute wavy ears!!! I miss our dog.

    ReplyDelete