Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh! Sullivan Studio

Today I'm going to share some of the wonderful porcelain and ceramic components I found at the NW Bead Society Bazaar this past weekend. Beautiful work by Vicki Sullivan of Oh! Sullivan Studio.
 They have a website but it doesn't have any of the ceramic work on it yet.
 They will be in Portland Oregon at Montgomery Park on November 5th and 6th!


Vicki's work has a rustic quality that suites my style so well
 but there's also lots of color!!
I already made a pair of earrings from her lovely Heart pair
that are listed in my Artfire Studio.

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/3916735

Kristi

5 comments:

  1. I love the color with all the earthy texture...its like watercolors. Such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their work - can't wait to be able to purchase some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful!! So glad to have found your Blog, FB and Etsy etc - wonderful creations! (Actually found you somehow through FB?? Never quite sure how I land different places ~ Ha!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! Those are great. The colors are wonderfully. They especially look good with your cool book as a background ;)

    ReplyDelete